Become a Trustee
We’re not currently recruiting for new Trustees but you can find out about opportunities to be involved with The Comfrey Project as a member or a volunteer here.
About our Trustees
Our Trustees oversee the running of The Comfrey Project, making sure we are achieving our aims and taking ultimate responsibility for ensuring that the organisation is solvent and well managed.
As well as bringing their own skills in areas including HR and law, our Trustees share the values of The Comfrey Project and are committed to helping to improve the lives of people who have fled from conflict or persecution.
As part of their role, our Trustees:
– Attend 10 monthly Trustee meetings
– Offer input to working groups
– Respond to discussions via email or other methods within an appropriate time frame
– Visit our allotments and community garden, and meet our participants at least twice a year
– Keep up to date with issues affecting refugees and asylum seekers
– Are committed to equal opportunities and inclusion
– And are committed to the values held by The Comfrey Project